ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Topic : Abstracts must be related to Foot and Ankle
Abstracts should be structured under the given headings:
- Background & Aim
- Material & Method
Word count : within 300 words (excluding the title)
Title : limited to 25 words. Don’t put full stop (.) at the end of the title.
Language : English, clear and concise
Please proofread the abstract for spelling and grammar before submitting it.
No images, graphs, references or illustrations are allowed.
Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences
Standard abbreviations are acceptable. Uncommon abbreviations must be put in parentheses and preceded by the full word the first time it appears in the text.
Responsibilities of the authors include
- The data presented should be the original work of the author and have not been plagiarized from any other source.
- The scientific method(s) must be sound and result(s) or outcome(s) should be mentioned in the abstract.
- Plans for work without evidence or results do not usually constitute an adequate abstract.
- Avoid personal criticisms of individuals in the abstract. Criticism should be restricted to scientific contents, based on evidence.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WILL MAKE AN ABSTRACT INELIGIBLE FOR PRESENTATION AT THE CONFERENCE
- If the scientific work was published in any format in any national or international journals before or having been accepted for publication before the abstract submission closing date.
- If the presentation has been delivered before in any format in any previous scientific meets.
Submission category :Abstracts can be submitted under the following categories:
One can submit any number of abstract in both ORAL and Poster Category.
Abstracts, submitted for Oral, may be allotted for Oral / Poster Presentation.
Only Online Submitted Abstracts will be accepted.
one can click on ‘Submit Abstract’ on the website. And
should log in to their IFASCON 2020 profile.
First author should be the Presenting Author and must be a registered delegate (registration must be completed prior to presentation). In case of an exception, the scientific committee will make the decision.
Select nomination category for your Abstract:
Choose nomination category you wish your abstract to be awarded in amongst Ram Janam Sulakshana Pandey Gold Medal Award and K. P. Srivastava Gold Medal Award.
All correspondence will be mailed to the Presenter only
Abstract must comply with all the specified guidelines. Late submissions will not be accepted.
ALL ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO GO THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- Author and co-author details - Full name, affiliation details such as department, institution/hospital, city, state, country & contact details should be mentioned properly so that the scientific committee can get in touch with you.
- Submission of the abstract signifies the author’s consent to publish (in case) the same as a part of IFASCON 2020 proceedings.
- The scientific committee also reserves the right to reproduce the abstracts/presentations made in the conference in print or electronic media.
Submitted abstracts can be edited or revised online only.
Please log in to your IFASCON 2020 profile for the same.
Please avoid the resubmission of the same abstract.
The abstracts will be reviewed online by experts’ panel through an unbiased, blinded selection process.
Once selected, the Presenters of the selected abstracts will be informed accordingly via email.
The scientific committee holds the sole right to accept or reject abstracts, to assign those on oral platform or poster presentation and to decide on the final slot allocation.
The decision of the scientific committee regarding nomination category will be final.
An abstract can be rejected if :
- If it remains incomplete
- If it does not comply with all these guidelines
- If it is not having expected scientific merit