Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No oral cancellation requests will be entertained. The same should be mailed to the secretariat
at email@example.com or must be made from the user profile.
- Cancellation will be effective with the acknowledgement sent from the AICC RCOG 2019 Secretariat.
Refund will be initiated as per the following after 30 days of the completion of conference.
|Cancellation by August 15, 2019||75% of the Paid Amount
|Cancellation after August 15, 2019||No Refund
- No, Cancellations will be applicable for Inaugural Offer Registrants.
- No refund will be applicable on internet handling charges, taxes etc.
- With the cancellation of Conference Registration, all the paid and complimentary services/facilities/entitlements will be cancelled.
- Mode of Refund Remittance
- For Online Payment - directly to the account
- For Offline Payment - by Cheque
- No refund will be applicable in case of eventual No Show.
- In case of overpayment or double payment, the excess amount will be refunded to the account of the individual.
- Neither AICC RCOG 2019 Organising Committee nor any of its associates will be held responsible if the
conference is cancelled or postponed. In case of cancellation or postponement of the event, refund policies
and other financial liabilities would be decided then and delegates will be informed accordingly.
- No refund will be granted for early termination of attendance, cancellation of speakers or any other incident which are beyond the control of the organizers.
The policy may be changed if situation demands. Please check this page time to time to keep yourself updated.